What are the most selling products Amazon is what every blogger wants to know, so this article is going to be about the company that the majority of the bloggers start out promoting.
What You Need To Know
Before you run off and start your WordPress blog there are some things you need to be aware of, you will find Amazon is the most popular affiliate program online still today. The main reason is it is easy to be approved even with a brand new online business, but you need to know it also pays one of the lowest commissions. Another positive factor is no matter what your niche you will find products to promote, so these are things to consider before signing up.
What Are The Rules
You will really want to know the rules of being an Amazon Associate before signing up, and the reason is this affiliate program is one of the strictest of any that I know of. So what do you need to know before signing up, I have listed the rules below for you.
- You must make it clear on your website you earn from any purchases made through your product links, and it is a good idea to add it does not increase your readers price.
- Everything you share about the products must be completely true, so you can’t butter up the products if it is not true.
- Prices should not be provided to your readers, and this is because prices change so dramatically almost overnight.
- Promoting products offline, and in e-books is a no no. You also need to be aware you can’t share through email as well, so any of these things can get you automatcially shut down.
- This one really is a biggie, you can’t shorten your links with link shortening tools like other affiliate links, you should also know you will be getting emails with changes constantly as it seems Amazon can’t make up its mind about their own rules.
Even though I am not a big fan of this company I am an associate at least for right now, I just thought I would try this out to just see what being a part of this affiliate program is like. I have not done anything for promoting their products on this website, but I have shared a few links on social media a few times.
Free Training Community
Since this is a free training community I don’t insert affiliate links in my articles, so that is my main reason for not inserting any Amazon links on this website. Just in case you are not aware of this the search engines consider your affiliate links as spam, so they do affect your ranking. I recommend you use internal links instead of inserting affiliate links and know that banners slow your website down and also affect your ranking as well. So if you are going to use them, I suggest you use them in moderation.
Back To Amazon
Another thing about being an associate is you are on probation for several months, and if you lack getting the required sales you are no longer in the program. You can reapply and start fresh again, so really you need to have a good traffic source to make out with this program. The most successful bloggers tell me they work on traffic first before signing up with this program, so this is something to consider.
What Are Your Options
There are more options to earning from this company than many of you might be aware of, so I have listed some options below that you might want to consider.
- Amazon FBA basically means fulfilled by Amazon, so what you do is ship your products to their warehouse. This can be a good option for a merchant with an online store, but for someone starting out this is not an option I recommend.
- Amazon Associate is the safest and most logical choice starting a new business online, and also the most popular.
- e-Book publishing is another option for someone who loves to write, but Amazon does take a pretty big chunk between 25-70 % of the listing.
- Human Intelligence Task includes data entry, transcription, categorizing, image recognizing, and other tasks.
- You can apply to Amazon’s homemade, but they charge way too much in my opinion, and I recommend you go to Etsy instead.
- Amazon Merch you can sell your designs to other merchants, and the most popular are t-shirt designs.
I just thought I would share these options with you in case anyone might be interested, so let us go on to the next paragraph now.
Time For Us To Research
I receive the question many times from my readers about what products would be their best choices to sell from Amazon, and you will not find this answer simply by Googlng the question. The reason for this the answer can change from one minute to the next, so you must learn how to research constantly to know what people are intersted in.
Amazon Best Sellers
Many people think by just checking their best sellers is going to get them sales, but actually it is much more complext than that. I have often wondered if the stores best sellers are products they are pusing to sell, or are they really their customers favorites?
Analytic tools are a much better strategy, and yes reseaerch takes time but that is what makes some of us more succesful than others, so here are some tools I use regularly for my new store Family Shopping Deals to find what people are intersted in.
You will find these tools are recommended to me by my successful blogger friends who are earning an income from Amazon, so these tools come highly recommended from very good sources.
Sucessful Compeititors Research
Another research stategy I use myself is to research my competitors in my niche to see what they are up too, and this is not dishonest but just learning from the authorities in your niche.
- Type in your competitors domains into AHREF’s
- Click the outgoing links
- Check how many links they are sending to Amazon
- The anchor text will telll you the products
Most Selling Products Amazon
So here are some tips and tricks to find out what Amazon’s best selling products are, but you must understand this is something you must make a part of your routine regularly to keep up with what people are intersted in the most at any given time.